NBGT: Episode 1 Preview NBGT: Episode 1 Preview

This movie is the bomb

oh man, I can't believe how good this preview is. You made the dialogue reflect the characters personality, There was humor, and you made an excelant cliff-hanger. Looking forward to seeing more full episodes soon! keep it up dude.

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

the koopa bros. dude!

great Idea of adding the koopa bros. to the SMBZ universe. They're the coolest villians in a half shell and I really enjoyed seeing them fight with the marios and sonic and shadow. I hope they appear in later episodes more often and I hope there are more scenes of them fighting.

P.S. the episode was awesome, the fight scenes flowed like water, and I hope you keep up the good work.

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

koopa bros rock hard

Man I love the koopa bros. almost as much as the marios and sonic and shadow. They're so cool especially during the fight scenes. Can you tell me where you got the theme song from because that's another reason why I like the koopa bros. so much.

P.S. great way of making the fight scenes seem so real, it was almost as if I was watching T.V.

Adventures of Buttlock Adventures of Buttlock

the best game ever!

dude your game had everything in it. A hack'n'slash side scrolling level, 3 bosses, strategy, humor, and a twist no-one ever expected. Also will you be making a sequel with more bosses or are you going to make a different one with the same character?

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

the alien rocks

man this game had it all and thank you for making it. Thanks to you I discovered newgrounds.com as well as all the other stuff on the site. Keep it up and maybe you could make even more or even make your own movie.

P.S. Love the design for the alien and love how you made the FBI guys freak out when you bit the guys head off